Real leaders have a vision with a mission.
Try this exercise: Close your eyes and get a mental picture of the vision you have for your business and life.
Take time to imagine your ideal:
What do you see?
Is your vision big, bold, clear and compelling?
Does it excite you; does it move you and shake you up? If it does, then you are on the right track to success. If what you see doesn’t move you, then you need to spend as much time as necessary clarifying and refining your vision until it drives you to want to achieve new heights.
Here are questions to ask yourself when reflecting on your dreams.
- Are you willing to go out and fight for it?
- Are you willing to work day and night for it?
- Are you willing to give up your time, peace and sleep for it?
- Are you willing to relentlessly plan for it?
- Are you willing to take great risks for it?
- Are you willing to face your fears and opposition for it?
- Are you willing to help others in the process of achieving it?
- Are you willing to persevere through many rejections for it?
- Are you willing to raise your bar and raise your standards for it?
If you are willing to take the above nine actions and if (#10) you can’t go a day without thinking about IT…you know YOUR DREAM IS REAL.
For more support in personal and professional development, visit my website for resources and tools to push yourself to the next level of success: https://billycox.com/shop/